Sweet honey hell, I really adore you guys. It’s amazing how overwhelming it feels to reach this milestone without even a full year since creating this blog. You are all amazing.
Well, sassmasters, this here is my thank you to you.
(After deliberating with some of you, you’ve let me know that you were eager for the song rings to be given away again! I can honestly say that I’m excited to bring them back!)
So here’s the rules, peachcakes:
- Reblog as many times as you like but only one entry will be counted so please be mindful of your own followers and try not to spam them.
- Likes count.
- You do not have to follow, but it will be another entry if you do.
(So basically: 1 reblog + 1 like + following = 3 entries wowie)
That being said, all of my current followers are entered in the giveaway because I wouldn’t be doing this if it weren’t for them.
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking.
- You need to have your ask open and be willing to give me your address so you can y’know, get your stuff.
Six Winners will be chosen!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will have their pick of whichever of the 3 top prizes.
- A brand new copy of A Link Between Worlds for 3DS
- Ocarina Song Ring by Peregrine Studios (with your song of choice)
- A Skyward Heart Container necklace by ThePixelSmithy (your choice of gold or silver colored)
4th, 5th, and 6th place will receive free chibi commissions by e-hima for their blogs.
Alright honeycakes, I’ll choose the winners on December 23rd! Have fun and thank you again for everything!
The Euthanasia Coaster is a concept for a steel roller coaster designed to kill its passengers. In 2010, it was designed and made into a scale model by Julijonas Urbonas, a PhD candidate at the Royal College of Art in London. Urbonas, who has worked at an amusement park, stated that the goal of his concept roller coaster is to take lives “with elegance and euphoria.” It is a ride to the death. The seven loops or “inversions” put the human body under such stress that it causes the brain to be starved of oxygen, as the heart simply cannot push blood against the enormous g-forces. Even if it kills you, it is designed to still be a fun death. An honourable thought, if rather macabre.
I can make a rollercoaster that kills people too.
and I dont have my phd
Here. We made you guys a transparent possessed scarecrow child wearing a demonic mask.
Because we know you’re into that kinda thing.
“It is said a hero is only as good as their enemies. Thus, a good story has to have a well-written villain, somebody that earns respect. After all, what is a hero without a villain to challenge them?”
Seriously though. I would do stuff for this mask… things.
Wow Majora’s mask is fucking terrifying IRL